Get the best looking roof on your street with a roof restoration from Modern Group. We are cement tile roof restoration and terracotta tile roof restoration specialists.
- Steps to a Modern Roof Restoration:
- Replace all broken and damaged tiles.
- Pressure clean all dirt, moss, lichen and fungus from the roof.
- Re-bed capping tiles where necessary.
- Apply flexible pointing to all capping.
- Apply Mould Rid to kill moss spores
- Prime tiles with Primabond to stabilise surface.
- Seal tiles and capping by applying a sealer coat.
- Re-colour with Supablock.
Cement Tile Roof Restoration
Modern Cement Tile Roof Restoration provides an effective way to transform the appearance of your existing roof tiles and help reflect heat away from your cement roof surface. Using The Sheild System and Supablock paint you can reduce your cooling needs and enjoy the benefits of continued savings.
Terracotta Tile Roof Restoration
Over time terracotta roof tiles attract moss & become soft & being naturally moist, they retain more moisture than cement tiles as the moss builds up. At Modern we take pride in our work & ensure the job is done right, the first time, without the use of coatings or paint used in the market. That's why we have developed a unique maintenance service & range of repair services to restore your terracotta tiles as good as new. With a terracotta tile roof restoration from Modern you will have the best looking roof on the street.